This is the world's FIRST T-shaped toothbrush in dental history that has dared to challenge the effectiveness of the traditional straight-end toothbrush, which was designed to resemble the straight-edge razor. In fact, the straight-end toothbrush has not changed its design since its invention in 1498.
more-T toothbrush provides a comfortable and effective cleaning experience with its soft, DuPont nylon bristles and the T-shaped design. A T-shaped head provides for deep cleaning, and the soft bristles effectively remove plaque and stains.
Promotes up-and-down brushing
Less physical effort
Better at cleaning tongue
Protects tooth enamel
Gentle on teeth and gums
Reduces tooth sensitivity
Step 1. Place more-T toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
Step 2. Move it back and forth gently in circular motions.
Step 3. Sweep the outer surfaces of your teeth from your gum line repeatedly.
Step 4. Brush the chewing surface of the teeth.
Step 5. Brush your tongue.
Available in full size and compact size.
Reasons why you should replace your toothbrush frequently:
- Toothbrushes just simply wear out
- Toothbrushes are often worn enough to be replaced before they look worn
- Bristles breakdown and lose their effectiveness
- Worn and fractured bristles are a breeding ground for germs, fungus and bacteria
- Worn toothbrushes can damage gum tissue