Orabrush Tongue Cleaner
90% of Bad Breath Comes from a Dirty Tongue!
Ultra-soft, micro-pointed bristles reach deep into the uneven crevices of your tongue to loosen stinky bacteria. These bristles are designed after a surgeon’s scrub brush. The scraper then collects and removes the bacteria and residue generated from brushing, helping cure bad breath.
- Soft micro-pointed bristles
- Built-in Scraper
- Wide, flat head to reduce gagging
- Long handle for brushing convenience
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
Instructions For Use
- Moisten your tongue
- Gently brush several times with your Orabrush
- Reach the scraper towards the back of your tongue, tilt the scraper at a slight angle, and remove the residue generated from brushing (do not press too firmly).
- To clean, hold the head of the Orabrush under a stream of running water and store it in an area that will allow the bristles to air dry.
People who wear braces should change their toothbrushes frequently because braces break down and fracture bristles and the toothbrushes lose their effectiveness.