Oral B Indicator 35 Compact SoftBlue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush.New ergonomically designed handle.
So smart it reminds you when it's time for a new one.
Did you know that a new toothbrush removes up to 30% more plaque than a 3-month-old toothbrush?
- The blue Oral-B Indicator bristles on the Oral-B Indicator fade to white when it's time to replace your brush and its new ergonomically designed handle offers exceptional comfort and control.
- Blue Oral-B Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush.
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfort and control.
- Polished end-rounded bristles are gentle on teeth and gums.
For the best results from brushing, you should replace your toothbrush
- At least every three months
- When bristles begins to show wear
- After an illness such as a cold or flu